marți, 13 ianuarie 2009

Seinfeld si prietenii sai bloggeri

Eric D. Snider si-a imaginat un dialog despre blogging intre Jerry, Kramer si Elaine. Take a look.

JERRY: You got a new job? Why didn't you tell us?

ELAINE: I posted it in my blog.

JERRY: Your blog?

ELAINE: Yeah, my blog.

JERRY: You have a blog?

ELAINE: What, you don't read my blog?

JERRY: Why would I read your blog? I see you every day. What are you going to say in your blog that I don't already know?

ELAINE: Well, that I got a new job, for one thing.

JERRY: So that's what it's come to? We don't have to talk anymore, because I can just read your blog to see what's new?

ELAINE: Pretty much.

JERRY: I don't get this whole "blog" thing. Everyone's gotta tell you what THEY think about the world. I don't care what anyone thinks. Why would I care what some idiot in Florida has to say about the new sandwich at Subway?

ELAINE: You get some interesting perspectives sometimes on the blogs.

JERRY: I don't buy it. The only difference between bloggers and those crazy guys who talk to themselves on the street is that the crazy guys don't have computers.

ELAINE: So you don't have a blog?

JERRY: No, I don't have a blog. What do I need a blog for?

ELAINE: Everyone has a blog! Kramer has one.

JERRY: (to Kramer) You have a blog?

KRAMER: Oh yeah.

JERRY: (after a pause) You can type?

KRAMER: (waggling his fingers) 80 words a minute, my friend.

JERRY: What's in your blog?

KRAMER: Oh, you know, this and that. Observations. Thoughts. Recipes.

ELAINE: See? Everyone has a blog.

JERRY: I barely understand him when I'm talking to him face-to-face. I can't imagine what that blog of his is like. Does George have one?

ELAINE: Eh, George, who cares?

Hope you enjoyed it!

0 comentarii: